i swear i’d dress better but i’m poor and fat
So I was in portuguese class at uni today and it was a seminar about this book and the professor makes questions for us so it was like
- Him: Gabriele?
- Me: Ugh, Yes?
- Him: So they said that you have to go through the jungle that is inside us and have to find our inner selves to be a good writer. Do you agree?
- Me: Yeah... I believe he says in the book that we can be whatever and whoever we want to be. From my pov he says that we are just like an ocean full of possibilities.
- Him: so you're telling me that you could be that rapist who locked all those women for 10 years?
- Me: Not THAT rapist. Cause you know.. I'm brazilian. *then everyone in class laughed* I mean everyone's got a inner dark side and a good one. You are the one you chose to be.
- Him: So you're telling me that I could be A rapist?
- Me: Yeah.. *2 sec of silence* watch out! *then literally everyone in the class was laughing, including him*
- When I'm nervous I can't cope and tend to make a joke or try to be funny and now I'm scared because my group and I are going to do a drama scene to present our chapter next week.
But sweetheart, you did not end this comic.
Here, let me help you.
The love (as well as the hate) you give will always come back to you at some point in your life.
Believe me, I know exactly what I am talking about.
THAT IS THE CUTEST RESPONSE TO THIS EVER AND IT MADE ME TEARY EYED
I’m gonna buy a gun and start a war
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
idk if you say possesive things like “you’re mine” i get all melty and weird and will probably fall in love with you